Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Employee Evaluations


I admit it. I cheated. My 2008 goal was retroactive. The powers that be wanted that little hole filled so I made up a goal (at their behest). As I'm typing my goal and evaluation, I get to the part that says rate your performance. Suddenly, I'm wondering if I'm on a Japanese game show. I know that they know that I just made up this lame "goal". They know that I know that they know and NOW let's just see how she rates herself. On a scale of 1 to 4, how would you rate yourself, 1 being the highest? Any nincompoop should be getting a 1, right? Talk about stacking the deck. I just couldn't do it. I gave a 2 on principle alone. I think that just makes me a stubborn nincompoop minus a raise, not a principled one.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

So much for that car you were saving up for. Bummer.