Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Lottso Luck


The lotto is at 105 million dollars. We're feeling optimistic this year, so, we bought 5 lotto tickets. I know the odds are against us but we have The Secret on our side.

A gal at hubby's work swears by The Secret. She envisioned a warm loaf of bread and guess what? Manna from heaven, a neighbor stops by to deliver a warm loaf of bread. I think the author is a closet Star Wars fan. She just packaged the force for middle aged women.

So here's the plan. We're envisioning 105 million dollars in our bank account. That would just about cover the new car we bought. It's got all the bells and whistles. It's an amphibious hovercraft with Wonder Woman invisibility shield. I thought the invisibility was a bit much but it was part of the package.

So here's envisioning.

I wonder if I should have focused the force on a rock first.

No comments: