Friday, January 16, 2009

They're Multiplyin'


This is madness. We had kids club last night and an unprecedented 15 munchkins showed up. I typically have 6-8 consistently but they just kept streaming in. It's a good thing my trusty sidekick showed up or it would have been utter chaos.

I have mixed emotions. I love that more kids want to be a part of our group but I can't do as much for so many more. I didn't have time to catch the new kiddos names and they didn't know mine. I'll have to simplify the craft or split the group. Here's hoping it was just a fluke. If not, I suppose I can always teach a class on where babies come from.

Now would be a good time to mention how much I admire public school teachers. I am in awe.

Now were do I get a supersuit? This secret identity thing could come in handy.

No comments: