Monday, February 9, 2009

Coolest Most Awesom Libraryn

She is the spitting image of Ramona Quimby. I'd been helping her off and on for a few days. Mom was too absorbed in the computer to help.

We found the Polly Pocket site, I Carly, and a ballerina book she really, really loves. I even got to see her Lord of the Dance, ballerina moves. She wants to be a ballerina when she grows up.

She took a piece of scratch paper and wrote: the coolest most awesom libraryn. Thanks, for the smile Ramona. I wore it the rest of the night. She was so proud, she wanted to show her mom.

Kids are amazing. They are so full of life and it doesn't take much to make them happy. Mine are headed into the teen years and I miss those silly notes, ceramic mystery creatures and produce stickers I invariably forgot I had on. So the next time a kid puts that chiquita banana sticker on your forhead, wear it with a smile. Just keep the giggles to yourself or the authorities may have to get involved.


Kids Club observation: "Hey, these are exactly the same! but opposite!" after reading The 3 Little Pigs and The 3 Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig.

No comments: