Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Think So

I went out of town for a little R&R. Apparently while I was out, my sweet little crew transformed into little stinkers. I've got a couple of little guys that get a bit rambunctious but certainly not disrespectful.

My poor replacement got her fill of "NO!" and "we don't want to see your stupid book". I'm not sure she'll be as keen to teach my class next session. She's under the distinct impression that I put up with that crap weekly.

I appreciate she thinks I have the patience of Mother Theresa, but the reality is I'm a redhead. No, Homey don't play that. I try to nip misbehavior in the bud- preferably with humor and distraction.

*Hubby thought it was hilarious I'd gone ghetto (he'd never seen Homey D. Clown) so, thought I better change the picture.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

... Homie don't play that ?!
bwaa haa ha haa.