Friday, April 3, 2009

Inappropriate Sharing


A word to the wise: NEVER begin a funny anecdote with "my cousin is severely handicapped" (he's a very funny guy). And when you notice that goes over like a lead balloon, whatever you do, DON'T forge ahead by mentioning male genitalia! Trust me on this, you severely misjudged your audience. STOP already. It doesn't help that he says "hi" to a little old lady.
And, sadly, her reply just isn't enough to carry all the collateral damage- but I still think it's pretty funny.

"Oh, isn't that sweet. He's saying happiness!"


*Just take my word for it and DON'T share with your co-workers, who will give you strange looks and question your sense of humor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my favorite stories ever and one I will continue to use regardless of the audience!!! ;)