Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Versus

Putting together a "Who Are The People In Your Neighborhood" slide show gave me the chance to ask some questions. Nothing too personal but relevant to patrons. It really was a fascinating little glimpse of my coworkers inner cogs. How much can you tell about a person by their choice of simple things? How did they approach the question/answer?

Versus Question: Einstein or Shakespeare, Stones or Beatles (had to sleep on it), ketchup or mustard, Superman or Spiderman, vanilla or chocolate, call or write, mood ring or Magic 8 ball.

One coworker thought I said "verses" and was able to instantly give me quotes from Einstein and Shakespeare. I was impressed. Sadly, my memory chip lacks the storage capacity for such endeavors. No, no, (I don't require anything I can't do myself) just choose one.

Currently reading: Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder (Not very impressive, I know. If I say I'm reading it for the recipes, is that like saying I read it for the articles?)
Favorite book as a child: A Wrinkle in Time
3 things on my ipod: Backdoor Slam, This American Life podcast, Devil Doll

No comments: